Rubbernecker Stamps has been in business since 1993 bringing high quality red rubber die images to stampers. We continue to provide a quality product and new designs each year. All of our stamps will be produced in red rubber, mounted on smart cling cushion, for use on acrylic blocks. In 2017 we introduced coordinating Die Cuts for all our rubber stamps along with paper cutting Dies and Clear Polymer stamps. All of our Rubber stamps, Die Cuts and Clear Polymer stamps are made in the USA. We stand behind the quality of the images and guarantee your satisfaction.If there is ever a problem with any of our images, we will immediately replace it, or refund your purchase. Our stamps are manufactured in California and shipped from that location.
Rubbernecker Gold Status
How do you achieve this, you ask? You have purchased over $500 from Rubbernecker.com and that, to us, is worth recognition. You clearly love stamping as much as we do!!!
So, what are the perks to having GOLD Status?
- Receive 5% off selected NEW rubber stamps, dies, clear sets, and ink pads in addition to any other discounts and sales we offer to all customers.
- Granted exclusive access to new releases three days prior to everyone else (woo-hoo!)
- V.I.P front-of-the-line access to sales-24 hour head start on all sales means you get first pick before inventory runs out.
- Potential to earn EXCLUSIVE clear sets that are only available to clients with Gold Status. These are earned after every $250 spent on Rubbernecker.com once you have receiced Rubbernecker Gold Status. (totals will be calculated at the end of each month and rewards will be distributed.)
- This status is a lifetime status, meaning you don't have to earn it again. Enjoy!
Rubbernecker Gold Status members Click Here
We want you to be able to use our products to create incredible items for your own use and for resale.
Reproduction of any portion of our website without prior written permission is strictly prohibited. No Rubbernecker image may be mechanically reproduced or copied by any means including, but not limited to, photocopying, computer scanning and printing, using overhead or opaque projectors for enlarging or hand-copying images, or any other means.
Through our Angel Policy, we grant permission in the form of a limited license to use Rubbernecker images to create artwork and crafts that can be sold under the following terms and conditions:
- Each project must individually hand stamped and may not be reproduced or copied using any means other than hand stamping. This includes photocopying, printing, tracing, scanning, etc. Mass production and use of paid workers is not allowed.
- You may not copy or rent our products. Our stamps and stencils are for your personal use only.
- Rubbernecker images may not be used for logos, trademarks or promotional materials.
DUE TO COVID-19 RUBBERNECKER WILL ONLY BE SHIPPING
TO THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.